1. Purpose of using personal information
When using personal information, we will clearly indicate the purpose of use in advance and use it within the scope of this purpose.
If it is necessary to use personal information beyond the scope specified in advance, we will notify you to that effect and obtain your consent before using it. Personal information will not be used in any other illegal way. However, in the following cases, personal information may be used beyond that scope.
● When required by law
● When it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
● When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
● When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and ordinances, and with the consent of the person concerned, When there is a risk of hindrance.
In addition, when accessing this site, browser type, number of visits, average stay time, page views or visit distribution (by region, day of the week, time of day, etc.) may be automatically collected.
We may use this information for the purpose of improving our services.
2. Provision of retained personal data to third parties
Except as required by law, we will not provide personal data held by us to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the person concerned.
3. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Retained Personal Data
If the customer himself/herself requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of the personal data entrusted to us by the customer, we will respond according to the method prescribed by our company. For specific methods, we will guide you individually, so please contact us at “8. Contact”.
However, in the following cases, the Company may not disclose all or part of the retained personal data.
● When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
●When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
●In case of violation of laws and ordinances
5. Security control measures for personal information
We will appoint a person in charge of personal information protection management, comply with laws and regulations, industry guidelines, internal regulations, etc. regarding personal information, and pay close attention to the handling of personal information.
When we have all employees engaged in our business handle personal data, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the employees so that the personal data can be safely managed.
In addition, we will strive to keep the personal data we hold accurate and up-to-date, and will implement appropriate management to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal data.
6. Supervision of personal information processing subcontractors